UV254 Sensors – Model UV80
Model UV80 – UV254 Sensor
The UV80 Series Water Sensor is a complete solution for difficult organic load measurements in waste water, industrial effluent monitoring, aquaculture, and all types of environmental surface water. The UV80 optical sensor utilizes UV 254 nm absorbance technology to determine the concentration of organic load. The use of this optical method minimizes maintenance, increase reliability and improves the long term accuracy of the measurement in demanding municipal waste water, industrial wastewater and environmental applications.
The ECD Analyzers 6 point Advantage:
1. Optical UV 254 in Water Sensor Analyzer System: UV80 sensor utilizes the state-of-the-art UV254 absorbance technology which measures organic load and can be correlated to BOC, COD & TOC.
2. Intelligent Sensor with Stored Calibration Data: advanced 2nd generation software algorithms and digital communication
3. Advanced Sensor Surface Wiper Design: Direct insertion UV Water sensors must have an advanced automated wiper system to avoid continuous manual maintenance cleaning.
4. Multiple Measuring Ranges: The sensor can be easily configured for various ranges up to 1000 ppm.
5. Universal Design with Rugged Sensor Material and Detachable Cable: Sensor housing construction utilizing strong corrosion resistant Stainless Steel Material or optional Titanium.
6. Interfaces directly with any T80 Transmitter & LQ800 Controller: 4 to 20 mA with MODBUS RTU or HART Communication, Relays, Timers and more.
Visit our ECD Store