S80 Silver Sensors – the ECD Advantage
- Intelligent Sensor: Stores Identity and Calibration Information
- Replaceable Electrode Cartridges: Application Specific Solution
- Replaceable Electrode Cartridges: Low cost of Ownership
- Insertion/Submersion with adjustable gland fittings and Valve Retractable Designs
- Wide Variety of Materials of Construction
The S80 Silver Sensor converts the analog signals from the electrode cartridge into a digital protocol that allows two way communications with the transmitter. The identity of sensor, measurement type and serial number, are stored in the sensor’s memory along with three calibration registers. When connected to an ECD digital analyzer the sensor’s information is uploaded to the analyzer. This configures the displays and outputs of the transmitter to the values appropriate to the sensor’s measured parameter.
Visit our ECD Store