Optical Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer – Triton® DO80
Triton DO80 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer
The ECD Triton DO80 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer is a complete solution for long term dissolved oxygen measurements in waste water aeration basins, aquaculture and all types of environmental water. The DO80 optical dissolved oxygen sensor uses fluorescence quenching to determine the oxygen concentration in water. The use of this optical method minimizes maintenance, increasese reliability and improves the long term accuracy of the measurement in demanding municipal waste water and industrial wastewater applications.
The DO80 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor is unaffected by changes in the flow, pH or conductivity of the sample and there is no need to replace or service membranes, electrolytes or anode/cathode assemblies required for other sensors.
ECD 6 point Advantage:
1. Optical Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer System: DO sensor uses Fluorescence Quenching Method for better performance and less maintenance in municipal wastewater and industrial wastewater applications.
2. Intelligent Sensor with Stored Calibration Data: advanced 2nd generation software algorithms and digital communication
3. ULTRA Long Life Membrane Cap: provides years of service, there is no required/recommended annual membrane replacement.
4. Membrane Cap is Easily Replaceable: if physically damaged, there is no need to return the sensor for factory repair or replacement, saving time and money.
5. Universal Design with Waterproof Fixed or Detachable Cable: Available with hand rail mounted immersion assemblies, flow through cells and automatic spray cleaning systems.
6. Interfaces with T80 Transmitter or C22 Controller: 4 to 20 mA with MODBUS RTU or HART Communication, Relays, Timers and more.
Visit our ECD Store