Ozone Analyzer – OZ80
Ozone Analyzer – Model OZ80
Reagentless Ozone Analyzer: The ECD OZ80 Ozone Analyzer is a panel mounted, ready to use Ozone Analyzer. It is designed to monitor ozone (O3) in drinking water, industrial cooling and rinse water, wastewater or other fresh water samples containing ozone in the range of 0.00-2.00 ppm O3, 0.00-20.00 ppm O3. The OZ80 Ozone Analyzer features a plug and play design that incorporates a flow control device, a pH sensor, an ozone sensor and the T80 transmitter that are conveniently mounted on a PVC panel. Connect the sample and drain lines, connect the power and outputs and it is ready to use. The OZ80 Ozone Analyzer is calibrated at the factory before shipment, additional Calibrations are accomplished by a laboratory DPD test of a grab sample.
Key Features include:
1. No Reagents Required: the OZ80 Ozone Analyzer sensor technology and pH measurement are reagentless designs. These sensors keep the cost of ownership low by not requiring expensive reagents.
2. Multiple measurement ranges: 0-2.00 ppm to 0-20.00 O3
3. Automatic Flow Control and Large Flow Tubes and Cells: greatly reduces clogs and blockages of the analyzer which is a common problem in other amperometric sensor flow-trains and allows for easy cleaning.
4. Panel Mounted System Plumb and Play Design: the Ozone Analyzer comes complete and is easy to install and ready to use.
5. T80 Analyzer Capability: Dual Measurements, (2) 4 to 20 mA output, MODBUS and/or HART communication, (3) Alarm Relays, 24 VDC or 110/220 AC Power.
6. Auto Cleaning Option: The OZ80 Ozone Analyzer can be ordered with an auto cleaning option to keep the O3 Sensor clean from contaminates for an extended period of time.
Visit our ECD Store