Peracetic Acid Analyzer – PA80
Peracetic Acid Analyzer – Model PA80
Reagentless Peracetic Acid Analyzer: The ECD PA80 Peracetic Acid Analyzer is a panel mounted, ready to use Peracetic Acid Analyzer. It is designed to monitor peracetic acid (PAA) in drinking water, industrial cooling and rinse water, wastewater or other fresh water samples containing peracetic acid in the range of 0.00-20.0 ppm PAA, 0.00-200.0 ppm PAA, 0.00-2.00 % H2O2. The PA80 Peracetic Acid Analyzer features a plug and play design that incorporates a flow control device, a pH sensor, a peracetic acid sensor and the T80 transmitter that are conveniently mounted on a PVC panel. Connect the sample and drain lines, connect the power and outputs and it is ready to use. The PA80 Peracetic Acid Analyzer is calibrated at the factory before shipment, additional Calibrations are accomplished by a laboratory test of a grab sample.
Key Features include:
1. No Reagents Required: the PA80 Peracetic Acid Analyzer sensor technology and pH measurement are reagentless designs. These sensors keep the cost of ownership low by not requiring expensive reagents.
2. Multiple measurement ranges: 0-20.0 ppm to 0-2000 ppm PAA
3. Automatic Flow Control and Large Flow Tubes and Cells: greatly reduces clogs and blockages of the analyzer which is a common problem in other amperometric sensor flow-trains and allows for easy cleaning.
4. Panel Mounted System Plumb and Play Design: the Peracetic Acid Analyzer comes complete and is easy to install and ready to use.
5. T80 Analyzer Capability: TDual Masurements (2) 4 to 20 mA output, MODBUS and/or HART communication, (3) Alarm Relays, 24 VDC or 110/220 AC Power.
6. Auto Cleaning Option: The PA80 Peracetic Acid Analyzer can be ordered with an auto cleaning option to keep the PAA Sensor clean from contaminates for an extended period of time.
Visit our ECD Store