Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer – HP80
Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer – Model HP80
Reagentless Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer: The ECD HP80 is a panel mounted, ready to use Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer. It is designed to monitor hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in drinking water, industrial cooling and rinse water, wastewater or other fresh water samples containing hydrogen peroxide in the range of 0.00-200 ppm H2O2, 0.00-2000 ppm H2O2, 0.00-2.00 % H2O2 or 0.0-20.0 % H2O2. The HP80 features a plug and play design that incorporates a flow control device, a pH sensor, a hydrogen peroxide sensor and the T80 transmitter that are conveniently mounted on a PVC panel. Connect the sample and drain lines, connect the power and outputs and it is ready to use. The HP80 Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer is calibrated at the factory before shipment, additional Calibrations are accomplished by a laboratory test of a grab sample.
Key Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer Features include:
1. No Reagents Required: the HP80 Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer sensor technology and pH measurement are reagentless designs. These sensors keep the cost of ownership low by not requiring expensive reagents.
2. Multiple measurement ranges: 0-200 ppm to 0-20% H2O2
3. Automatic Flow Control and Large Flow Tubes and Cells: greatly reduces clogs and blockages of the analyzer which is a common problem in other amperometric sensor flow-trains and allows for easy cleaning.
4. Panel Mounted System Plumb and Play Design: the Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer comes complete and is easy to install and ready to use.
5. T80 Analyzer Capability: TDual Masurements (2) 4 to 20 mA output, MODBUS and/or HART communication, (3) Alarm Relays, 24 VDC or 110/220 AC Power.
6. Auto Cleaning Option: The HP80 Hydrogen Peroxide Analyzer can be ordered with an auto cleaning option to keep the H2O2 Sensor clean from contaminates for an extended period of time.
Visit our ECD Store