ECD Free Chlorine Sensors, Total Chlorine Sensors and Chlorine Dioxide Sensors
The chlorine sensors, Free, Total and Chlorine Dioxide and Flow Cells are available as separate components for users who do not want to use the complete panel mounted system. Choose only the components needed for the specific application, Analyzer, Sensors and/or Flow Cells. Components are listed on the data sheets for each of the various chlorine products.
Visit our ECD Store
Key Features of ECD Chlorine Analyzers include:
1. No Reagents Required: the sensor technology is a reagentless design and keeps the cost of ownership low without having expensive reagents.
2. Automatic Flow Control and Large Flow Tubes and Cells: greatly reduces clogs and blockages of the analyzer which is a common problem in other total chlorine analyzers and allows for easy cleaning.
3. Panel Mounted System Plumb and Play Design: the Chlorine Analyzer comes complete and is easy to install and ready to use.
4. CD80 Total Chlorine Analyzer Capability: (2) 4 to 20 mA outputs, MODBUS and/or HART communication, (3) Alarm Relays, 24 VDC or 110/220 AC Power.
5. Auto Cleaning Option: The Chlorine Analyzer can be ordered with an auto cleaning option to keep the chlorine sensor clean from contaminates for an extended period of time.
FC80 Free Chlorine Analyzer: Data Sheet (PDF, 324.51 KB)
FC80 Free Chlorine Presentation (PDF, 930.89 KB)
TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer Data Sheet (PDF, 253.42 KB)
TC80 Total Chlorine Presentation (PDF, 1.60 MB)
DC80 De-Chlorination Analyzer Data Sheet (PDF, 666.88 KB)
DCA-23 Seawater Dechlorination Analyzer (PDF, 329.93 KB)